Herbal Manuka Honey Facial Cleanser (Natural)
This product is currently sold out.
267ml / 9.0 fl. oz.
Thorough cleansing is an essential step in an effective skincare routine. Without it, impurities and excess oil become embedded on and in the skin.
This gentle cream face cleanser is formulated to remove makeup, soothe delicate skin and draw out other impurities and pollutants preparing the skin for moisturizer.
Herbal Manuka Honey & Green Tea Cleanser
Deeply hydrating certified organic ingredients such as Aloe Vera, Camellia Seed Oil, and Honey are responsible for revitalizing the youthful appearance of your skin. Formulated with Green Tea Extract which contains the key phytonutrient known as EGCG. It has properties that minimize the appearance of inflamed, irritated skin. This dual-use face wash will leave your skin feeling fresh, bright and energized.
The non-foaming action of this organic and all-natural face cleanser is free of sulfates, phthalates, parabens, fragrance, and harmful chemicals which means it will not strip your face to cleanse, but rather act as a moisturizer in addition.
- Dullness & Uneven Texture
- Minimizing the Appearance of Fine Lines & Wrinkles
How to use: Wet face and neck with lukewarm water. Apply a quarter-sized amount into hands, washcloth or cleansing device. Massage onto face and/or neck for 30 seconds in an upward circular motion. Rinse with lukewarm water and gently pat dry with a soft towel. Can be used daily and nightly if desired.
13 Usda-Certified Organic Ingredients:
• USDA Certified Organic Aloe Leaf Juice
• USDA Certified Organic Grapeseed Oil
• USDA Certified Organic Camellia Seed Oil
• USDA Certified Organic Emulsifying Wax
• USDA Certified Organic Vegetable Glycerin
• USDA Certified Organic Sunflower Seed Oil
• USDA Certified Organic Green Tea Leaf Extract
• USDA Certified Organic White Willow Bark Extract
• USDA Certified Organic Lavender Flower Water
• USDA Certified Organic Honey
• USDA Certified Organic Neem Seed Oil
• USDA Certified Organic Rosemary Leaf Extract
• USDA Certified Organic Alcohol
7 All-Natural Ingredients:
• Manuka Honey
• Witch Hazel Water
• German Chamomile Essential Oil
• Roman Chamomile Water
• Lactose - Milk sugar from the milk of mammals
• Xanthum Gum - Thickening agent deriving from non-GMO fermented corn sweeteners
• Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate- A natural plant-based biodegradable preservative booster helping to naturally boost preservation
• Vitamin A Ester
• Vitamin C Ester
• Provitamin B5
• Vitamin E (Natural Non-GMO)
• Phenoxyethanol - (under 1%) Used in the organic/natural skincare industry to prevent harmful mold growth and is an alternative to harmful paraben preservatives.
• Propylene Glycol-Free
• No Synthetic Colors/Dyes
• No Toxic Preservatives Added
• Balanced for the skin's pH between 4.2 to 5.8
Reasons to Believe
After a 30-day study involving 150 women, ages 18 to 85, with oily, normal, sensitive, dry and/or problematic skin who used the LADIONE Brightening Citrus & Primrose Face Oil, daily:
- 99% stated this facial cleanser was highly moisturizing, cleansing, silky and softening
- 97% stated they noticed a gratifying difference to the appearance/feel of their skin within just 1-2 uses
- 100% stated it was not greasy and quick absorbing
- 96% stated this face wash outperformed their last 1-4 competitor face oils
- 96% described the in-bottle low scent-type as a pleasantly rich sweet herb
- 96% preferred this face cleanser scent over their very last competitor products scent
- 96% stated they were happy with the low level and fast-vanishing naturally deriving scent
- 94% stated they enjoy the natural scent from the bottle (before face application)
- 98% appreciate the ingredient list
- 94% stated price was justifiable
- 96% stated they would buy this face cleanser again
LADIÔNE™ products are not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease, or affect the structure or function of the body. The information herein does not constitute medical advice. Anyone suffering from a medical condition should consult with a physician. User reviews do not constitute a guarantee that you will achieve the same results -- what works for one may not work for another.