Cucumber & Mint Bath Oil (Organic & Natural)
This product is currently sold out.
• 98% USDA-Certified Organic Ingredients
A world-class highly softening organic bath oil developed using the tropically deriving, ultra-prestigious, unrefined cold-pressed, Moringa Seed Oil and Camellia Seed Oil in its base, making for a true Royal bath. All the organic bath oil products by LADIÔNE™ have been formulated with 9 purpose-driven oils that carry different molecular sizes, from large to small, ensuring that the many layers of the skin are nourished rather than sitting on top of the dermis. Experience the highest quality organic bath oils the skincare industry has to offer with LADIÔNE™ bath oils.
9 USDA-CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENTS:
• USDA Certified Organic Sunflower Seed Oil
• USDA Certified Organic Moringa Oil
• USDA Certified Organic Camelia Seed Oil
• USDA Certified Organic Avocado Oil
• USDA Certified Organic Jojoba Oil
• USDA Certified Organic Olive Oil
• USDA Certified Organic MCT
• USDA Certified Organic Cucumber Seed Oil
• USDA Certified Organic Spearmint Essential Oil
• Phthalate-Free Fragrance
• Propylene Glycol-Free
• No Synthetic Colors/Dyes
• No Toxic Preservatives Added
After a 30-day study involving 75 men and women, ages 18 to 85, with oily, normal, sensitive, dry and/or problematic skin who used the LADIÔNE™ bath oils on 1-3 occasions:
- 98% stated this organic bath oil was extremely nourishing
- 97% stated they noticed a gratifying difference to the appearance/feel of their skin within just 1-2 uses
- 99% stated this prestigious organic bath oil outperformed their last 1-4 competitor bath oil, both organic and non-organic
- 99% described the in-bottle scent-type of the Organic Cucumber & Mint Bath Oil as a pleasantly uplifting herbal and fresh scent.
- 98% preferred this bath oil scent over their very last competitor products scent
- 98% stated they were happy with the low-level scent present on their skin after 1 hour of ending their bath
- 100% appreciate the ingredient list
- 97% stated price was justifiable
- 96% stated they would buy this bath oil again
Directions: Pour a 2-3 tablespoon sized quantity (depending on bath size) of oil under warm-running bath water. Soak and enjoy for 20-30 minutes for optimum results (or as desired).
WARNING: Avoid bath oils and hot bath water over 98.6°F during pregnancy. Please advise on the side of caution when entering and exiting your bathtub or jacuzzi as oils tend to make the base of your tub extremely slippery. Not for internal human consumption.