AHA Exfoliating Cleanser (Natural)
This product is currently sold out.
150ml / 5.0 fl. oz.
A luxurious exfoliating cleanser infused with botanicals and alpha hydroxy acids formulated to gently polish and refine the appearance of skin's texture while softening and hydrating.
Non-abrasive jojoba beads exfoliate gently while plant and flower extracts nourish the skin to reveal a brighter complexion.
AHA Face Exfoliator
Glycolic Acid, a type of AHA, derived from sugar cane, helps improve the appearance of pores and irritated skin.
Certified Organic Aloe and Apricot Oils soothe and hydrate while scrubbing to keep the complexion calm and conditioned.
- All Skin Types
- Dull & Uneven Skin Tone
- Minimizing the Appearance of Enlarged Pores & Inflamed skin
How to use: Wet face and neck with lukewarm water. Apply a quarter-sized amount into hands, washcloth or cleansing device. Massage onto face and/or neck for 30 seconds in an upward circular motion. Rinse with lukewarm water and gently pat dry with a soft towel.
19 Usda-Certified Organic Ingredients:
• USDA Certified Organic Aloe Leaf Juice
• USDA Certified Organic Palm Fruit Oil
• USDA Certified Organic Jojoba Esters
• USDA Certified Organic Apricot Kernel Oil
• USDA Certified Organic Emulsifying Wax
• USDA Certified Organic Vegetable Glycerin
• USDA Certified Organic Sunflower Seed Oil
• USDA Certified Organic Green Tea Leaf Extract
• USDA Certified Organic Cane Sugar Extract
• USDA Certified Organic Bilberry Fruit Extract
• USDA Certified Organic Sugar Cane Maple Extract
• USDA Certified Organic Orange Peel Extract
• USDA Certified Organic Lemon Peel Extract
• USDA Certified Organic Cranberry Fruit Extract
• USDA Certified Organic Shea Butter
• USDA Certified Organic Neem Seed Oil
• USDA Certified Organic White Willow Bark Extract
• USDA Certified Organic Rosemary Leaf Extract
• USDA Certified Organic Alcohol
7 All-Natural Ingredients:
• Stearic Acid - Vegetable derivative
• Non-GMO Vitamin E
• Glycolic Acid - Derivative of sugar cane and sugar beets
• Tartaric Acid - Derivative of grapes
• Mango Seed Butter
• Xanthum Gum - Thickening agent deriving from non-GMO fermented corn sweeteners
• Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate- A natural plant-based biodegradable preservative booster helping to naturally boost preservation
• Malic Acid
• Vitamin A Ester
• Vitamin C Ester
• Provitamin B5
• Vitamin E (Natural Non-GMO)
• Phenoxyethanol - (under 1%) Used in the organic/natural skincare industry to prevent harmful mold growth and is an alternative to harmful paraben preservatives.
• Propylene Glycol-Free
• No Synthetic Colors/Dyes
• No Toxic Preservatives Added
• Balanced for the skin's pH between 4.2 to 5.8
Reasons To Believe:
After a 30-day study involving 150 women, ages 18 to 85, with oily, normal, sensitive, dry and/or problematic skin who used the LADIONE AHA Exfoliating Cleanser, daily:
- 99% stated this facial exfoliant was highly moisturizing, cleansing, silky and softening
- 97% stated they noticed a gratifying difference to the appearance/feel of their skin within just 1-2 uses
- 100% stated it was not greasy and quick absorbing
- 96% stated this face exfoliant outperformed their last 1-4 competitor face exfoliants
- 96% described the in-bottle low scent-type as a pleasant citrus scent
- 96% preferred this face exfoliant scent over their very last competitor products scent
- 96% stated they were happy with the low level and fast-vanishing naturally deriving scent
- 94% stated they enjoy the natural scent from the bottle (before face application)
- 98% appreciate the ingredient list
- 94% stated price was justifiable
- 96% stated they would buy this face exfoliant again
LADIÔNE™ products are not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease, or affect the structure or function of the body. The information herein does not constitute medical advice. Anyone suffering from a medical condition should consult with a physician. User reviews do not constitute a guarantee that you will achieve the same results -- what works for one may not work for another.